Providing Fast, Effective Furnace Tune-Ups & Inspections in Central North Carolina
Many homeowners don't think about their furnace for much of the year, only to be frustrated when they go to turn it on in the fall and find a problem. Logan Home Energy Services can help you avoid this situation with our furnace inspection and maintenance services.
Regular furnace maintenance is essential to ensuring that your system works correctly when you need it. By getting a professional inspection from our Winston-Salem heating experts, you can catch small issues before they get larger and safeguard against unexpected furnace breakdowns or premature furnace failures.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance:
- Optimal home comfort
- Reliable performance
- Better furnace efficiency
- Extended life
- Lower repair costs & increased energy savings
A furnace requires annual service and maintenance to make sure it performs as it should. Even if your furnace appears to be working properly, it's smart to schedule a furnace service appointment. The furnace inspection and maintenance work performed by our experienced Central North Carolina HVAC technicians will ensure safe, efficient operation and help prolong the life of your heating system.
The Checklist for a Typical Furnace Service Will Include:
- Visual inspection: Your technician will check not only the furnace but also the fuel line, flue pipe, main plenum, and ductwork.
- Combustion safety check: It's important to make sure that your furnace is venting correctly, with no danger of combustion gases getting into your living space.
- Filter check: A dirty filter will be replaced or cleaned. When air filters become clogged with dirt, dust, pet dander and other particulates, air flow is reduced and system efficiency plummets. Your Winston-Salem furnace maintenance technician will also confirm proper filter size and type. Filters should be replaced at least once every season, or more often if the family has pets or a remodeling project underway.
- Furnace cleaning: Removing carbon, soot and other combustion byproducts from the burner and combustion chamber helps to promote more efficient operation.
- Blower check: By listening to your system's blower and performing a visual inspection, your HVAC specialist will be able to determine if there's a bearing or balance problem.
- System check: Part of the service includes running the furnace and blower to confirm that the thermostat is working correctly, and that warm air is being delivered to your living space.
- Efficiency check: Let your technician know if certain parts of the house are colder or draftier than others. Even if your furnace is working perfectly, our Winston-Salem heating experts are trained to identify other factors that can affect home comfort and energy efficiency, such as insulation, air leakage, or ductwork conditions.
Logan Home Energy Solutions can help customers throughout North Carolina within an expansive service territory. Find a location near you and contact us today.
“Several weeks ago our AC unit stopped working and the Logan rep, Anthony, came out to fix it. He was beyond awesome!!!”
If you've had any issues with your heating system, Logan Home Energy Services can provide you with the right furnace solutions for your needs. We service all types of systems, and we can keep your furnace running optimally whenever you need it.