Logan Home Energy Services has partnered with HALO® to provide Winston-Salem homeowners with a cleaner, healthier indoor air. The REME HALO® kills up to 99% of mold, bacteria, and viruses and is easily installed in your existing HVAC system. This whole-home air purifier reduces odors, eliminates common allergy triggers, and creates healthier air overall.
To learn more, schedule an HVAC purification estimate by calling (336) 203-7630. We proudly serve North Carolina homeowners in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Mooresville, and areas nearby.
With the REME HALO®, you can have that fresh outdoor feeling without ever having to open your windows. That is because the REME HALO® whole-house HVAC air purifier mimics nature's process of cleaning the air.
REME HALO® produces ionized hydrogen peroxide molecules which are distributed to every cubic foot of air in your entire home. Whenever they encounter bacteria, viruses, mold spores, VOCs, and odor, it quickly breaks down and destroys them on the spot.
The system also passes a charge off to all dust, dander, and pollen, causing them to stick together and increase in size, which makes it easier for your existing filters to trap the particles.
Benefits of the HALO® HVAC air purifier:
- Dual ionizers reduce indoor air particulates, including dust, dander, pollen. mold, VOCs, & more
- REME HALO® can reduce up to 99% of sneeze germs by the time they reach 3 ft.
- Zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Provides whole-house in-duct air purification
- Doesn't require additional space, as it easily integrates with your existing HVAC unit
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to power on & off with the HVAC system
- Replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer lifespan than mercury vapor UV lamp technology
- Mercury & ozone-free
- Two quick-release features for easy cell replacement
- Industry's first washable catalyst enhanced with zinc for high load environments
Logan Home Energy Solutions can help customers throughout North Carolina within an expansive service territory. Find a location near you and contact us today.
“We are very pleased with the service and installation of our new heat pump system”
Ready to create healthier, more comfortable air by just running your HVAC unit? Contact Logan Home Energy Services about our easy to use, incredibly efficient in-duct air purifier system!