High-Efficiency Air Conditioning Systems in Winston-Salem
Keep Your Central NC Home Comfortable with a High-Efficiency AC Unit
Everyone wants to keep their house cool and comfortable during hot summer months, but many homeowners are concerned about the expense of constantly running their air conditioning system.
Logan Home Energy Services can replace your old air conditioner with a modern, energy-efficient unit. We also install cooling systems for new construction and in homes without an existing system. An energy efficient air conditioning system will provide you with the comfort you need while keeping your utility bills low.
If you want to keep your home cool this summer without breaking the bank, call us today at (336) 203-7630 for an estimate on an energy efficient AC unit installation or maintenance service in Winston-Salem.
Benefits of Upgrading to a High-Efficiency Air Conditioner
- Lowering your utility bills: High efficiency air conditioning systems tend to use less energy than older systems, which means you will be spending less money on energy bills.
- Improving home humidity: While keeping the air at your desired temperature, high efficiency air conditioners effectively remove excess moisture by using a modulated system.
- Providing a positive environmental impact: High efficiency air conditioning systems use less energy, which decreases the amount of greenhouse gasses emitted. Less electric also equates to less fossil fuels.
- Offering state rebates and incentives: Your local government has plenty of incentives for homeowners who are trying to lower their carbon footprint. Taking advantage of these offers can help you save more money in the long run and lower your cost compared to purchasing a standard unit.
The Difference Between Low & High-Efficiency Air Conditioners
The bulk of the cost of having an air conditioner is paid in energy bills over the lifespan of the unit. If you are shopping for an air conditioner upgrade, give us a call. We will evaluate your home's energy consumption then recommend only models that will give you the best savings per dollar invested, within your specifications and budget.
By improving the efficiency of your unit, you will save money over the lifetime of the unit while keeping your home cool and comfortable whenever you need it. Replacing your outdated heating and cooling equipment with an ENERGY STAR qualified system could save you more than $115 a year in energy costs. Additionally, sealing ductwork can improve efficiency by as much as 20%. We can inspect your equipment and help you make these HVAC system upgrades and give you the right air conditioning system for your needs.
Air Conditioning Installation Options for Different Home Conditions
- Existing forced-air heating system: If your home already has a ductwork system that delivers warm air throughout the house during winter months, the same ductwork can distribute cooled air from a new central AC system.
- Existing forced-air heating & cooling: In this case, you already have central AC but your old system needs to be replaced. If you plan to stay in your house, this is a smart upgrade because new ENERGY STAR equipment can be more than twice as efficient as older equipment.
- No forced-air system: Since it’s difficult and expensive to install new ductwork in an existing house, you might consider having mini-split, “ductless” air conditioning installed. Each room will get a compact, wall-mounted air handler with its own wireless controller, making it easy to control temperatures in each room. Avoid the portable, window-mounted AC option if possible, as it cuts off your view and your option for natural ventilation during milder weather.
- Major renovation: A major “gut rehab” gives you the option of having new ductwork installed for a forced-air, whole-house system; or you could opt for ductless, mini-split AC.
- Home addition: It’s sometimes possible to extend the ductwork of an existing forced-air system to serve your new living space. Otherwise, you can enjoy the same comfort and efficiency levels by having a ductless mini-split system installed.
- New construction: If you’re building a new house, all options are open. Just make sure to hire an AC expert like the pros at Logan Home Energy Services.
Improve Your Home's Efficiency with a New Air Conditioner Today
If you want to increase your home's efficiency while maintaining comfort and saving money, then call Logan Home Energy Services at (336) 203-7630 today for a free estimate on air conditioner replacement or installation. We can help you keep your home running optimally and reduce your energy bills in the summer months.
They are thorough, professional, knowledgeable, and respectful.- Melissa
Very professional and arrived on time as always.- Kyle
Beyond awesome!!!- George
Logan is a first class company- Fran
Logan is a name you can trust!!!- Debbie
Constantly Training to Provide the Ultimate Experience
Helping Nearly 70 Years-Worth of Loyal Customers
24-Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
Offering Customized Solutions to Solve your Problem