Don't let the name fool you. A boiler's job is to heat water, not boil it. Some boilers provide hot water for a heating system. Some provide hot water for washing. Combination, or "Combi" boilers provide hot water for both functions. At Logan Home Energy Services, our technicians offer boiler services in Winston-Salem and the surrounding areas, for all makes and models of gas and oil boilers.
No matter what type or brand of boiler you have, your system requires skillful service to function properly. That’s why our heating team is trained to provide boiler repairs, replacements, and maintenance. And with 24/7 repairs in case your boiler experiences a sudden issue, Logan Home Energy Services is the company you can always call for all things boilers.
If you do need to upgrade your system, we can install a brand new, energy-efficient boiler from an industry-leading manufacturer. We start every boiler installation project with a full heat loss calculation to determine just how much heating power you require, and we'll choose a perfectly sized boiler to meet your needs without wasting heat. Plus with warranty and rebate options to help you save more in the long run, you can trust our Winston-Salem boiler installation experts at Logan Home Energy Services for all the affordable boiler services you need.
When something goes wrong with a boiler, most homeowners have two questions: How much will it cost to repair, and would it be better to replace my old boiler altogether? Luckily, when you hire Logan Home Energy Services, you can count on our Central North Carolina heating experts to explain the pros and cons of boiler replacement or repair. We promise to help you make the right decision, considering the problem from all angles and presenting the most cost-effective solutions for your needs.
Top Reasons to Call For Boiler Repair or Replacement in Winston-Salem Include:
- Your boiler is releasing nasty smells
- Your boiler is making strange noises
- Your boiler is leaking
- Your utility bills keep going up
- You’re experiencing temperature problems in your water/throughout your house
- Your boiler keeps breaking down
- Your boiler is 15-years-old or older
If you need a repair, our Winston-Salem boiler repair pros work fast to diagnose the problem and get your boiler up and running again as soon as possible, so you never have to go without working heating equipment for long.
Like any piece of major equipment, your boiler requires periodic tune-ups to continue operating at peak performance. That’s why at Logan Home Energy Services, we offer a number of maintenance packages to ensure your boiler remains in top condition for years to come. In addition to completing basic maintenance tasks on your boiler, our technicians can also diagnose problems and explain which repairs are required. Our inspections are comprehensive, because our goal is to ensure long life and efficient operation of your system. If you think maintenance is a waste of money, think again. Our Winston-Salem boiler maintenance services are designed to reduce your operating and repair costs in the long-run, so make sure your system lives up to its potential by giving us a call today.
Our Winston-Salem Boiler Maintenance Appointments Include:
- Visual Inspection: Our visual inspections of your boiler will include a check of the fuel line, flue pipe, zone valves, and main supply lines. Our Central NC technicians will also look at the relief valve, as this component sometimes wears down and needs to be replaced.
- Combustion Safety Check: It's important to make sure that your boiler is venting correctly, with no danger of combustion gases getting into your living space.
- Basic Boiler Cleaning: Our boiler cleanings remove carbon, soot, and other combustion byproducts from the burner and combustion chamber.
- Final Operation Check: The final part of our boiler maintenance service includes running the boiler to confirm that the thermostat is working correctly and that water is being heated, pumped, and (in some cases) stored properly.
Even if your boiler appears to be working properly, it's smart to schedule a boiler service appointment at least once a year, whether you suspect a problem or not. This allows us to clear up any emerging issues before they can become big problems and make small calibration adjustments to maximize heating efficiency.
Logan Home Energy Solutions can help customers throughout North Carolina within an expansive service territory. Find a location near you and contact us today.
“They are always professional, honest in the advice, and recommendations they provide.”
Logan Home Energy Services are the local experts for all your home heating needs, including boiler repair, installation, and maintenance. Our Winston-Salem boiler technicians are backed by decades of experience, so you can always trust us to get the job done right the first time. We have been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1972, and have a reputation for delivering satisfaction across the Central North Carolina area. In addition to offering upfront prices, we make our services even more convenient with available financing and specials. And with free estimates on a range of services, it never hurts to give our Winston-Salem boiler company a call.