Stay ahead of the heat. The best time to have your air conditioning system serviced is before the cooling season begins or before any problems develop.
At Logan Home Energy Services, our AC experts can help keep your comfort level high and cooling costs low. When you're relaxing in a cool, climate-controlled home with plenty of power, it's easy to forget just how hard your heating and air conditioning systems work throughout the year. Without regular maintenance, the wear and tear of day-to-day operations can lead to expensive problems and a decline in the performance of your air conditioner.
It’s wise to schedule AC system service before the hot weather begins or before you detect any problems with your air conditioning system. Logan Home Energy Services believes the best AC repair approach is prevention and offers affordable maintenance agreements to keep your home in good hands.
Our experienced AC maintenance experts in Winston-Salem at Logan Home Energy Services are licensed and certified to service all air conditioner makes and models. Schedule your service appointment by calling us at (336) 203-7630.
Here's what you can expect from our air conditioning technicians during a service appointment:
- Test starting capabilities and safety controls.
- Clean or replace air filters.
- Check refrigerant levels and test for leaks.
- Measure volts/amps on motors.
- Measure airflow through evaporator coil and clean if accessible.
- Inspect electrical wires, clean terminals, and tighten connections if necessary.
- Check belts for wear and tighten or replace if necessary.
- Oil air conditioner motors and lubricate all moving parts.
- Clean condensate drains.
- Check thermostat sensor and adjust thermostat calibration.
- Check pump operation and loop pressure (PSI).
- Clean and adjust blower components.
- Our exclusive HVAC service and maintenance packages.
If you are having problems with your existing HVAC system or would like to optimize a new AC system, consider some of the service packages we provide at Logan Home Energy Services.
- Our Energy Saving Package. Use 15% silver brazing rod, evacuate system, complete system leak check before start-up, charge to manufacturer's recommendations, insulate suction line, perform certified start-up, provide efficiency analysis upon completion.
- Safety-First Electrical Package. Use only copper wire, only sunlight resistant wire ties, new low voltage wiring as needed, mark HVAC circuit breakers.
- Our Reliability Package. Install new condensate drain system as required, refrigerant removal per federal guidelines, provide customer training, provide completion certificate.
- Exclusive Air Quality Package. Caulk with lifetime duct sealant, install filter change schedule, (optional) high-efficiency air purification system, (optional) easy-change filter grill(s).
Logan Home Energy Solutions can help customers throughout North Carolina within an expansive service territory. Find a location near you and contact us today.
“We are very pleased with the service and installation of our new heat pump system”
If your air conditioner requires more than just the regular maintenance, we have a team of certified service technicians who can help. Our experts will inspect your air conditioning system and fix any issues before they become costly problems.
Call us at (336) 203-7630to set up an appointment today! We provide air conditioning maintenance and services to residents of Winston Salem, Mooresville, Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, Pfafftown, Lewisville, Walkertown, Colfax, Oak Ridge and surrounding areas.