While your panel may be the heart of your electrical system, your wiring is kind of like the veins. Without properly functioning wiring, power cannot be distributed to the various places it needs to be in your household. Luckily, if you need wiring in Winston-Salem, you can always call Logan Home Energy Services. Backed by almost 70 years of experience, our local professionals have the skills and knowledge needed to ensure that your electrical system remains safe and operational at all times. We are a Better Business Bureau-accredited service provider, so you can count on work to live up to the highest standards. Our electrical team is highly trained, and equipped with all the latest tools and technology needed to get the job done right. And with free estimates available so you never feel pressured into committing to service, it’s always a good time to contact Logan Home Energy Services.
There are a variety of reasons why wiring issues can occur over time, from simple wear and tear to rodent infestations (rats and mice love to chew on electrical wires with their sharp teeth.) But no matter why you need wiring service, it’s always better to act sooner rather than later. Every year, American homeowners lose millions of dollars due to electrical fires caused by faulty wiring, which is to say nothing of the dangers faulty wiring poses to human beings, too.
At Logan Home Energy Services, we offer wiring upgrades for residential and commercial property owners alike to maintain the safety in your homes. Whether you just need a few wires replaced, or are looking for comprehensive rewiring throughout your home, our Winston-Salem electrical team has the expertise to get the job done safely and efficiently.
How Do You Know if You Need a Rewire?
- Age: Like anything else, your Winston-Salem home’s wiring is likely to wear down over time. The older your wiring gets, the greater chance there is that may lead to sparking, or even an electrical wire. If your house is 30-years-old or older, do not hesitate to call for an electrical safety inspection and see if you could benefit from rewiring service today.
- Burning Smells: A burning odor is never a good sign, especially where electrical equipment is concerned. If you have recognized that distinct burning smell emanating from anywhere around your electrical equipment, it’s possible you’ve got wires sparking on your walls. This is an extremely serious issue, so be sure to address it right away. You may also want to look for singing around your outlets, as this is another common sign that electrical wire burning has occurred.
- Buzzing Sounds: A loud buzzing or sizzling noise is another thing that often accompanies discolored outlets, and which may indicate there is a problem with your wiring. Much like the smell of burning the sound of buzzing should never be ignored, as it often indicates there is a serious problem with your electrical equipment.
- Flickering Lights: The occasional flickering light is no big deal, and can often just be attributed to a faulty bulb or inclement weather. However, if you find that your power is fluctuating on a regular basis, there is a good chance that the fault lies in your wiring.
- Tripped Circuit Breakers: Again, it is common for your circuit breakers to occasionally trip, and this can occur for a myriad of reasons. However, if your breakers are tripping all the time, there is definitely a problem with your electrical system. Wiring issues are one explanation for breaker problems, so do not hesitate to call a Central North Carolina electrician if this keeps happening.
We also offer wiring for home offices, entertainment centers, and other additions, so your property can get the power it needs, wherever it needs it. And with complete rewiring for attics, basements, garages, and more, our electrical pros make it easy to turn every space on your property into an electrically functional hotspot.
Locations Across North Carolina At Logan Home Energy Solutions we can help large amounts of customers throughout a very expansive territory of North Carolina. Find a location near you and contact us today.
“He is always professional, determines issues quickly, and repairs the first time.”
Do not put your property at risk by ignoring wiring issues! At Logan Home Energy Services, we offer wiring and rewiring in Winston-Salem, Mooresville, and across Central North Carolina that is affordable for all budgets. Ask us about our available specials and financing options, and make sure to maximize your savings through quality rebates and warranties. We have a great reputation throughout the area, and even offer 24/7 emergency repairs, so you know our electricians will go above and beyond to protect your property. Call today to request a complimentary in-home consultation, and get ready to experience the Logan Home Energy Services difference for yourself.