If you need maintenance, repairs, or new installation for your home's furnace or boiler, call the experts at Logan Home Energy Services today! We've been keeping our friends and neighbors warm since we opened our doors all the way back in 1952. We offer free estimates on new unit installation, as well as upfront, honest prices without any last-minute fees or surcharges. Our Winston-Salem heating services will ensure that your system operates correctly and efficiently for as long as possible, making your home more comfortable and saving you money on heating costs over time.
An old, inefficient, or damaged system has a significant negative impact on a home's value and will end up costing you money in the long-run. As a hardworking, local heating contractor, we've repaired, replaced, and installed thousands of heating systems, so we know how to find the perfect option for your home. Because we are a factory-authorized dealer, we are committed to high standards of workmanship, attentive customer service, and reasonable prices. And with 24/7 repairs for emergencies, here’s never a bad time to call our experts at Logan Home Energy Services.
Logan Home Energy Services is a full-service furnace company. That means no matter what kind of furnace you are dealing with, and no matter what kind of service you need for it, our experts have what it takes to get the job done. Furnaces continue to be one of the most popular heating options on the market, as they are extremely energy-efficient and one of the more affordable systems to install. They are also known for providing comprehensive heating relief to homes large and small, and are compatible with almost all existing systems of ductwork. At Logan Heating & Air Conditioning, our furnace experts are equipped with the latest tools and technology, in order to service a full range of furnace makes and models. Click here to learn more about the types of furnaces we carry, and remember that if your furnace stops working on a winter weekend or in the dead cold of night, our technicians are here 24/7 to get it up and running again ASAP.
Logan Home Energy Services is proud to provide top-notch:
Other Winston-Salem Heating Services
In addition to furnace services, Logan Home Energy Services provides a full list of options for all other major heating equipment on the market. With advances in modern technology, there are now more options for heating systems on the market than ever before. Our technicians know there are no “one-size-fits-all” models in the HVAC world, which is why we are committed to helping you find the perfect heater for your property. We also understand that with the many choices out there, it can be difficult to figure out what’s right for you, but from installation to repairs to maintenance, your heater will be in good hands every step of the way with Logan Home Energy Services.
Call our Winston-Salem heating technicians today for:
- Boiler Services: Much like a furnace, the traditional boiler is a forced air system that uses ductwork to distribute warmth throughout your house. However, while furnaces rely on a fuel source such as oil or gas (or in some cases, electricity) to heat your home, boilers convert water into steam heat. Some homeowners prefer boilers for this reason, as they do not rely on a combustible fuel source in the same way as furnaces. These systems also have the added benefit of being able to double in place of your water heater!
- Heat Pump Services: Heat pumps are systems that transfer thermal energy from outside to heat your home in the winter and reverse the process to cool your home during the summer. These systems come with an indoor and outdoor unit and are available in a number of energy-efficient makes and models, from ductless heat pumps to geothermal systems. As mentioned before, one advantage of using a heat pump is that it provides heating and cooling relief, so you can use it to keep your home comfortable year-round.
- Commercial Heating Services: In addition to offering a full range of heating services for residential properties, Logan Home Services also offers comprehensive heating services for commercial businesses. If you are looking for a heavy-duty heating system capable of taking care of offices, apartment buildings, or other commercial properties, just give our Winston-Salem heating experts a call.
- Oil to Gas Conversion: A lot of homeowners prefer gas to oil as a heating fuel, as it is much more energy-efficient. That’s why if you want to upgrade your heater without installing a new system entirely, we are happy to install a natural gas line so you can enjoy the affordable heating costs you deserve.
A poorly performing heating system can be a problem for any homeowner, which is why Logan Home Energy Services always advises our customers to pay close attention to any indication that their equipment is not functioning properly. Your heater may still work, but if it is displaying certain symptoms, it needs prompt attention—especially if you have an older system and/or a unit that requires frequent repairs. Fortunately, our experts know how to provide thorough evaluations of your entire heating system and recommend the right solutions for your exact needs. Our goal is to help save you money on your overall heating costs, so whether you are in need of replacement, repair, or just a general tune-up, we promise to provide the most cost-efficient option for you.
You may need heating service in Winston-Salem if:
- Your heater making strange noises
- Your heater shuts off before reaching the thermostat setting
- Your heater constantly cycles on and off
- Your utility bills are getting higher
- Your gas burner flame is yellow instead of blue
- You have excess dust or problems with indoor air quality/humidity
- Some rooms are drafty or colder than other rooms in your house
- There's not enough airflow coming through your vents
Because we are fully committed to helping you save as much on energy costs as possible, Logan Home Energy Services offers a full lineup of high-efficiency heating and HVAC systems to fit any homeowner’s needs. We proudly install precisely engineered Carrier® products, that provide sophisticated ways to keep your house healthy and comfortable throughout the winter season and beyond. Whether you live in a cool or hot climate, have an existing system, or are embarking on a new construction project, our experts are here to help you tailor the right synergy of heating and cooling products–giving your home the ultimate level comfort.
Some of these products include:
- Comfort Series Heat Pumps: The Comfort Series is designed for reliability, efficiency, and affordability.
- Infinity® Series Heat Pumps: These systems deliver the benefits of ENERGY STAR cooling and heating efficiency with quiet operation.
- Performance Series Heat Pumps: These systems are a versatile and cost-effective option for your heating and cooling needs.
- Geothermal Heat Pumps: These water-to-air units are designed for home comfort throughout every season.
- Gas & Oil Boilers/Furnaces: Innovate gas and oil boilers/furnaces from Carrier® provide consistent warmth for your home.
- Thermostats: If you're looking for ease of operation and complete control of your home's climate, Carrier's thermostats are perfect for every preference, whether you want remote access, automated controls so you do not think about your heating and cooling at all, or would simply like to specify the exact temperature for each room.
Logan Home Energy Solutions can help customers throughout North Carolina within an expansive service territory. Find a location near you and contact us today.
“The service technician was friendly, knowledgeable, and considerate”
Whether you need repair, maintenance, or replacement services for your home heating system, our experts at Logan Home Energy Services can help. No matter what type of heating system you have, it will eventually stop working and need replacement, so do not hesitate to call us today for installation, and ask about available specials and financing. We also offer rebate and warranty options to help you get the most out of your system for years to come. We have a great reputation across Central North Carolina to back us up, and have been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1972. Call us today for a free estimate, and find out why customers keep coming back to our Winston-Salem heating company for yourself.