Skilled Winston-Salem AC Repair
We Provide Accurate Diagnosis & Fast Repair for All AC Issues Throughout Central NC
The best way to prevent problems with an air conditioning system is to have the system maintained on a regular basis– before problems develop. But sometimes even regular AC service can’t prevent malfunctions. At Logan Home Energy Services, we know how miserable it is when you need air conditioning repair and summer is in full force. Fortunately, our Winston-Salem AC repair techs are just minutes away from your home or business, and with just one phone call, we can be on our way to you.
Logan Home Energy Services has a team of licensed, NATE-certified HVAC technicians with the tools and knowledge to fix all cooling system makes and models. With advanced diagnostic tools, years of hands-on experience, and a truck full of replacement parts, we can get your AC system up and running and cooling down your property quickly and efficiently. We provide expert, fast-response air conditioning repairs for homeowners and business-owners alike throughout Winston-Salem and nearby areas of Central North Carolina. And with 24/7 availability for emergency situations, there is never a bad time to reach out to the pros at Home Energy Services.
Contact our Winston-Salem AC repair team today by calling (336) 203-7630.
Common Air Conditioner Problems in Winston-Salem
Backed by decades of experience, there isn’t any AC problem our experts at Logan Home Energy Services haven’t dealt with before. Many homeowners put up with rising energy bills and a lack of cooling power for too long, until a serious problem occurs in their system and they are forced to replace the whole thing. The goal of our fast and effective repairs is to prevent that from ever happening. We want you to get the most out of your AC unit, which is why we provide long-lasting AC repairs designed to help your system provide maximum comfort while maintaining energy efficiency. Putting up with improper air conditioning when the summer heat sets in can be extremely dangerous, so if you are struggling to get the relief you need in your home, do not hesitate to give us a call anytime.
Our technicians provide Winston-Salem air conditioning repairs for:
- Leaking Refrigerant: The refrigerant in your AC unit circulates in a sealed system, so theoretically, you should never have to replace it. However, if you find that your refrigerant levels are low, you should not plan on filling them up again without a thorough inspection. Chances are, you have a leak that will need to be fixed before your system can return to peak functionality again. At Logan Home Energy Services, we can repair your leak and ensure your refrigerant continues to work as it should. And if you are interested in upgrading from a Freon-based system, as this kind of refrigerant is quickly being phased out, we can present options to help your air conditioner stay up-to-date with modern efficiency standards.
- Burned-Out Compressor Motor: The compressor motor is the outdoor module for your air conditioning system. You may be experiencing motor problems if there are suddenly loud, strange noises coming from your air conditioner. If this is something you have noticed , call our technicians for a thorough inspection. There may be other problems with your unit that are shortening the lifespan of your motor, so it is important to have this issue looked at ASAP.
- Blocked Condensate Drain: In addition to cooling your air, your AC system is essential for removing humidity from your home. When airborne moisture starts to build up in the air handler, the accumulated water, or “condensate” is then disposed of through an interior drain line. However, if this condensate drain line becomes blocked, this could cause water damage to your unit, in addition to encouraging nasty, smelly mold growth. A blockage in the condensate drain line can also prompt an overflow switch, automatically shutting off the system entirely. This is why cleaning the condensate drain line is a key part of regular maintenance, and something that will need to be taken care of ASAP if a blockage has occurred in your system.
- Blower Problems: Your system’s blower is a component located in the air handler unit, the purpose of which is to push conditioned air through your ductwork to your living space while pulling existing air in your home back through the ducts to be reconditioned. But when the blower’s fan becomes unbalanced, or suffers from a faulty fan belt, your system will not be able to circulate air the way it should, meaning you will have to hire a technician to either fix this component or get it replaced.
- Dirty Filter/Coils: When your AC unit’s filter or coils are dirty and/or clogged, not only will your indoor air quality suffer, but your system will have to work harder to cool your home, meaning you will end up paying more money for worse AC performance. If these issues are ignored for long enough, they can eventually cause your system’s compressor or fan to fail. The good news is that cleanings are a standard part of regular maintenance, so you can avoid this problem entirely simply by having your AC tuned up and inspected periodically.
One of the things that Logan Home Energy Services prides ourselves on is providing Winston-Salem AC repairs that work for almost all systems and properties. We service a range of air conditioning equipment including central AC units, ductless mini-splits, evaporate coolers, and more. Our technicians are also trained to perform repairs for commercial businesses, meaning we can take care of AC problems in your office just as fast as we can take care of them in your house.
Choose a Qualified AC Repair Contractor in Winston-Salem
At Logan Home Energy Services, our experienced team of licensed and certified technicians are capable of performing all necessary repairs on your air conditioning system at a reasonable price. We proudly offer specials and financing options, as well as money-saving rebates and warranties. With experience going back to 1952, you can always trust us to get the job done right, and as a well-reviewed and Better Business Bureau-accredited company, you already know our work will be held to the highest standards. Ignoring problems with your system can cost you more money in the long-run, shorten the lifespan of your AC unit, and force you to replace your air conditioner sooner rather than later. Make the most of your AC equipment by calling for service today, and do not hesitate to provide thorough details about the make and model of your system.
They are thorough, professional, knowledgeable, and respectful.- Melissa
Very professional and arrived on time as always.- Kyle
Beyond awesome!!!- George
Logan is a first class company- Fran
Logan is a name you can trust!!!- Debbie
Constantly Training to Provide the Ultimate Experience
Helping Nearly 70 Years-Worth of Loyal Customers
24-Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
Offering Customized Solutions to Solve your Problem