Are you using an old, inefficient air conditioner or a window unit to cool your home? If so, consider an air conditioning upgrade from Logan Home Energy Services! We offer a wide selection of top-quality air conditioning systems that will keep your home more comfortable and reduce your energy costs over time.
Logan Home Energy Services can design and install a new air conditioning system that will make sure you’re cool on even the hottest days. We only carry high-efficiency, ENERGY STAR® equipment, so you can count on energy-efficient, economical performance.
Contact Logan Home Energy Services for a free estimate on Winston-Salem AC installation today, and remember that you can trust our technicians for expert AC services throughout Central North Carolina.
You might need a new AC system if your existing unit:
- Is more than seven years old
- Needs frequent repairs
- Doesn't properly cool certain areas of your home
- Constantly turns on and off
- Is causing your utility costs to rise
Request your free quote today! Just call (336) 203-7630.
It’s important not to take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when installing an AC system. To get the highest efficiency, comfort, and overall value, Logan Home Energy Services will put in the time to find the correctly sized air conditioning system for your needs and choose AC components that match your home’s installation requirements. Plus if you need a sudden air conditioning replacement in Winston-Salem due to a breakdown, you can always count on our technicians to go above and beyond to get the job done ASAP.
Air conditioning installation options for different home conditions include:
- Existing Forced-Air Heating System: Does your house already have existing ductwork that delivers warm air during the winter months? Good news! This same ductwork can be used to distribute cool air from your new central AC system during the summer.
- Existing Forced-Air Heating & Cooling: If you already have central AC, but your aging system is on its way out, it is a good idea to upgrade to new ENERGY STAR® equipment. ENERGY STAR-certified products tend to be twice as efficient as older AC models, and with various incentives and deals from Logan Home Energy Services, it’s easy to get a great deal on a brand new, energy-efficient central air conditioning system.
- No Forced-Air System: If you live in an older home or own your apartment, it can be difficult to install new ductwork for central air conditioning. Fortunately, Logan Home Energy Services is here to provide you with a mini-split, “ductless” air conditioning system. Our technicians will outfit all designated rooms in your home with a compact, wall-mounted air handler, complete with its own wireless controller for easy temperature control. Portable, window-mounted AC units are clunky, and rarely provide the comprehensive relief your property needs, In addition, these systems are noisy, can obstruct your view and prevent natural ventilation during milder weather, and rarely make a good investment in the long-run. Trust our AC experts—for an energy-efficient, effective AC system that’s built to last, a ductless mini-split is the way to go.
- Major Renovation: If your home does not have existing air ducts but you are committed to a “gut rehab” in order to get central air conditioning, Logan Home Energy Services can help upgrade you to a whole-home, forced air AC system.
- Additions: In some cases, you may have existing ductwork, but want to extend the range of your forced-air system to serve additions you have made to your living space. In these cases, we can help you expand on your ductwork, or outfit the added area of your home with an energy-efficient, ductless mini-split unit that can work in tandem with your current system.
- New Construction: If you are building a new home, all of the options listed above and more are available to you! Just make sure you hire professionals like Logan Home Energy Services for your air conditioning needs, so you get an energy-efficient system that is designed to provide comprehensive cooling for years to come.
Thanks to ongoing innovation, air conditioning systems installed today can be more than twice as efficient as those installed 10 years ago. With periodic maintenance, this means you can cut your cooling costs in half over time. At Logan Home Energy Services, we offer a range of rebates and warranties to help you get the most out of your new cutting-edge AC system. And with options from ductless to geothermal equipment, our technicians can always provide you with an industry-leading air conditioning system that perfectly fits your residential or commercial property’s needs.
Top advantages of installing a modern, energy-efficient, air conditioning system include:
- Improved Performance: Older AC units are a huge drain when it comes to utility expenses. With a modern, ENERGY STAR-rated system from Logan Home Energy Services, you will be able to save heaps of money on your cooling costs now and years down the line.
- More Options: Many homeowners are justifiably concerned about whether the significant cost of an AC upgrade is going to be more trouble than it’s worth. But because Logan Home Energy Services provides both central AC and ductless AC equipment, we are able to offer more solutions for different types of HVAC systems. Our experts know how to thoroughly evaluate your home or business, so we can recommend equipment that’s easy to use, built to last, and provides sustained energy efficiency.
- Greater Comfort: Ultimately, the most important factor to consider when installing any piece of AC equipment is whether it will effectively cool your entire home. While you could save some money by going with a window unit, these devices simply aren’t effective for growing families or larger houses. Moreover, while you can continue to repair your current AC unit again and again, this is ultimately just paying more money for less comfort. Installing a new ENERGY STAR-certified system may be a bigger cost upfront, but it will save you money over time, in addition to providing greater relief. What's more, making the switch to a modern, energy-efficient system will raise your home's resale value, so there’s one less thing for you to worry about when it comes time to move.
Logan Home Energy Solutions can help customers throughout North Carolina within an expansive service territory. Find a location near you and contact us today.
“We are very pleased with the service and installation of our new heat pump system”
As Central NC's leading air conditioning installation company, Logan Home Energy Services is extremely proud of the reputation we have cultivated over the years. Our humble roots go back to 1952, and since the day we were founded, our company has always strived to innovate and keep raising the bar for our customers. We truly care about those we serve, and we pride ourselves on offering affordable rates for any budget backed by specials and financing options. And as a Better Business Bureau-accredited company with decades of experience, you’ll never have to worry about getting amazing results when you hire Logan Home Energy Services.