Are you concerned about the quality of the air inside your home or office?
Air purifiers can be great HVAC system enhancement products that can give you peace of mind knowing that your indoor air is clean.
There are plenty of air purifiers on the market today. With that said, Logan HVAC recommends the award-winning Reme Halo. In our experience, customers absolutely love the Reme Halo and have shared some raving reviews.
“This works beautifully. It has made the air in my house much cleaner as evidenced by my decreased dependence on my asthma inhaler. If you truly value indoor air quality, I highly recommend the Reme Halo.”
How does it work?
The Reme Halo is an in-duct air purifier. It is installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioner or heating system air ducts. The Reme Halo produces hydro-peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system, and into the conditioned living space. Click here to learn more about the benefits of hydro-peroxide for indoor air quality.
It is capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: particulates, microbial, and gases.
Features and Benefits
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
The Reme Halo has been proven effective through rigorous testing. Click here to view full test results from the manufacturer’s website https://www.rgf.com/test-results/
If the Reme Halo sounds like the right choice for your home or office give us a call or start a chat on our website. (336) 203-7630