Energy Rebates & Warranties
Energy Rebates & Special Warranties in North Carolina
Valuable Rebate Resources
Logan Home Energy Services believes in the importance of maintaining a healthy, comfortable, and valuable home. What better way to do just that than by contacting us to diagnose your home for energy upgrades and repairs?
Our team of experts will be able to identify those areas in your home that may be costing you money that you weren't even aware you were spending! Once we discover these areas, we then suggest the perfect repairs, upgrades and installations that pay for themselves! Even better is the fact that we're trained and certified to perform the work, or we know just the people who can help.
Start Saving Energy and Money with Home Energy Rebates in NC
Logan Home Energy Services offers many services for which you can apply energy rebates or specified energy savings in Mooresville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and all surrounding cities and towns.
We also provide special discounts and financing for our customers in Central NC! Get started by calling us at (336) 203-7630 today.
Our Exclusive Installation Warranty
Since we at Logan Home Energy Services are all about savings and value, we want to direct your attention to the resourceful rebate programs and incentives that we provide, in addition to what the North Carolina offers its residents.
Once your home is more energy efficient, you'll notice a vast increase in comfort. From comfortable, even room temperatures throughout the home, to being able to walk barefoot on the hardwood floor, the disappearance of drafts, and more—energy upgrades save you money and improve your home's comfort.
We will warrant the following items for a full 5 years against defects in materials or workmanship from the date equipment is placed into operation:
- All ductwork we install.
- All sheet metal straps, clamps, fasteners, hangers, locks and drive we install.
- All condensate drain piping, hangers, and fittings we install.
- All high voltage electrical wiring, conduit, fittings, straps, clamps, and terminal connectors we install.
- All high voltage electrical disconnects, boxes, switches, and fuse blocks we install.
- All low voltage electrical wiring, wire nuts, straps, ties, and connectors we install.
- All refrigerant piping we install is guaranteed to be refrigerant leak free.
- Warranty does not include the cost to gain access to underground or other inaccessible piping.
- All refrigerant piping insulation we install.
- All equipment pads, stands, jacks, and vibration elimination devices we install.
Proper preventative maintenance is what allows us to offer this unique warranty. The only requirement to keep this warranty in force for a full 5 years is to pay us to renew your Energy Saving Service Agreement when due. First year maintenance is included.
Energy Rebates & Incentives in North Carolina
- Factory rebates on heating and cooling installations: Are you shopping for a heating system replacement or a new AC installation? Since Logan Home Energy Services is a factory authorized dealer, we can offer our residential and commercial customers factory rebates on select systems that can offset installation costs considerably.
- Save when you purchase energy-efficient products: If you purchase a high-efficiency heating or cooling system, you may qualify for state and local energy incentives. Logan Home Energy Services can help you cash in on any incentives available in your area.
There are several ways to save, from federal tax credits and rebate programs to savings programs and more! For a valuable list of energy rebates in NC, make sure you visit the DSIRE site. Once on the site, just locate North Carolina and read about the programs for which you qualify.
Have questions? We'd love to answer any of your questions about how you can best utilize the rebates and incentives.
As your trusted energy contractor in North Carolina, we are certified and trained to suggest the appropriate repairs and provide the work. Contact us today regarding rebates and savings, and schedule your free estimate in Greensboro, Winston Salem, Mooresville, and nearby areas including Lewisville, High Point, Kernersville, Oak Ridge, Walkertown, Colfax, Pfafftown, and more!
Let’s Get to WorkHow Would You Like to Contact Logan Home Energy Services Today?
The Logan Difference
Constantly Training to Provide the Ultimate Experience
Helping Nearly 70 Years-Worth of Loyal Customers
24-Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
Offering Customized Solutions to Solve your Problem