Air Conditioning Installation Experts Near Winston Salem, Mooresville, Greensboro
We expertly install central air and ductless air conditioner systems
You might need a new AC system if your existing unit:
- Is more than 7 years old
- Needs frequent repairing
- Doesn't properly cool certain areas of your home
- Constantly turns on and off
- Is causing utility costs to rise
Are you using an old, inefficient air conditioner or a window unit to cool your home? If so, consider an air conditioning upgrade from A NO Dealers. We install highly efficient, effective air conditioning systems that will keep your home more comfortable and reduce your heating and cooling costs.
Logan Home Energy Services can design and install a new air conditioning system to keep you comfortable on even the hottest days. And because we only install high-efficiency, ENERGY STAR® equipment, you can count on efficient, economical performance.
Contact Logan Home Energy Services for an estimate for air conditioning installation today! We provide free estimates on new HVAC installation throughout our North Carolina service area, which includes Greensboro, Winston Salem, Mooresville and many surrounding areas.
Get a customized air conditioning solution for your home
It’s important NOT to take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when installing an AC system. To get the best efficiency, comfort and overall value, Logan Home Energy Services will take the time to specify a “right-sized” air conditioning system and choose AC components that match your home’s installation requirements. Some of the most common options are explained below.
Air conditioning installation options for different home conditions
Existing forced-air heating system. If your home already has a ductwork system that delivers warm air throughout the house during the winter months, the same ductwork can distribute cooled air from a new central AC system.
Cool news. Thanks to ongoing innovation, air conditioning systems installed today can be more than twice as efficient as those installed 10 years ago.
- Existing forced-air heating & cooling. In this case, you already have central AC, but your old system needs to be replaced. If you plan to stay in your house, this is a smart upgrade because new ENERGY STAR® equipment can be more than twice as efficient as older equipment.
- No forced-air system. Since it’s difficult & expensive to install new ductwork in an existing house, you might consider having mini-split, “ductless” air conditioning installed. Each room will get a compact, wall-mounted air handler with its own wireless controller, making it easy to control temperatures in each room. Avoid the portable, window-mounted AC option if possible. It cuts off your view and your option for natural ventilation during milder weather. It’s also the noisiest option.
- Major renovation. A major “gut rehab” gives you the option of having new ductwork installed for a forced-air, whole-house system; or you could opt for ductless, mini-split AC.
- Home addition. It’s sometimes possible to extend the ductwork of an existing forced-air system to serve your new living space. Otherwise, you can enjoy the same comfort & efficiency levels by having a ductless mini-split system installed.
- New construction. If you’re building a new house, all options are open. Just make sure to hire an AC expert, like the pros at Logan Home Energy Services.
Feel the benefits of a new, energy-efficient AC system
- Improved efficiency: Older air conditioning systems can be a major drain on your home's efficiency. Installing a modern, ENERGY STAR-rated system will help you save money on your cooling costs and allow you to run your AC system less without losing results.
- Multiple options: Some homeowners are concerned about the cost and difficulty of air conditioner installation. We provide both central AC systems and ductless AC systems, which provide solutions for different types of HVAC systems. Our experts can evaluate your home and recommend the best solution for your needs.
- More comfortable home: No one wants to deal with uncomfortably hot home. An air conditioning system is a smart solution to this problem, and a central or ductless system will be far more effective than window units. What's more, the installation of these systems will raise your home's resale value.
As Central NC's expert air conditioning company, our heating and cooling services are available in Mooresville, Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Kernersville, Pfafftown, Lewisville, Walkertown, Colfax, Oak Ridge, and surrounding towns and cities. Call Logan Home Energy Services at 1-844-385-9758 or contact us online for a free estimate for air conditioning installation.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.