The Benefits of WiFi Thermostats
Understanding the benefits of a wifi thermostat starts by knowing how these thermostats work. A wifi thermostat is a programmable thermostat that can be controlled with any computer or mobile device that has an Internet connection. These thermostats are even able to monitor the system to determine whether service is needed. Here are the significant benefits associated with using this type of thermostat.
- A wifi thermostat can be programmed from any device that is able to connect to the Internet. This means that homeowners can adjust the temperature in their home from the office, a restaurant or even on vacation.
- The programmable feature of allows homeowners to adjust the temperature for times they will be away from home to reduce heating and cooling use. Homeowners can also adjust the temperature while they are sleeping or plan to spend time outdoors to reduce the use of their heating and cooling system as much as possible.
- Apps that offer remote access to a wifi thermostat can be downloaded for free. These apps are available on Apple and Android devices.
- Commercial property owners are able to control multiple thermostats with remote access. This is a convenient way for property owners to take control of their utility costs to minimize the expenses associated with all of their properties.
- The app that offers remote access also provides email alerts related to the weather forecast. This lets property owners determine whether they will need to adjust their thermostat settings for comfort.
- Changing dirty filters in a heating and cooling system is one simple method of improving efficiency. Thermostats that are equipped with wifi technology are able to send periodic reminders to check air filters. These reminders are based on the amount of time that the system is actually in use.
- The wifi capabilities of this type of thermostat allows any updates to be automatically installed. The latest features are always at the fingertips of the homeowner with automatic updates.
Trust Logan For Your HVAC Needs
Heating and cooling costs may steadily rise when the efficiency of an HVAC system is not prioritized. Wifi thermostats offer improved efficiency by allowing property owners to remotely adjust thermostat settings. Logan Home Energy Services offers a full range of thermostats that can meet the unique needs of any property owner.
Logan has been providing HVAC services to homeowners and commercial property owners for over 60 years. The Winston-Salem company takes pride in offering heating and air conditioning services that are performed by experienced, friendly technicians. Contact Logan today to learn more about how the right thermostat can slash heating and cooling bills or to schedule a service appointment.